User Rating: 5 / 5

Star ActiveStar ActiveStar ActiveStar ActiveStar Active
First, let me apologize for the quality of the photos in this article.  It was rainy and cold outside when I had the chance to work on it, so I brought it inside and the lighting was not the best for taking pictures.  OK, now that we have that out of the way, on with the show.

I gave the big girl a little trim to try to increase ramification and also added a little wire.  I got a lot of nice growth this past season and I think that she is really coming along.  This is what she looked like before I started:
After some pruning ( I cut most of the terminal growth back to one or two nodes) and a little wire, this is what I have left.
I am starting to get some decent branch structure, or at least I think I am.  Stay tuned for an article on repotting this one.  It is due for one this year.